Thursday, April 7, 2011

To do...

Seriously I need to make a list. I keep thinking of things I need to do and then forget before I can do them.

My list (not in order of importance):
Letter to Katie encouragement for MAP test (due to her teacher TOMORROW)
Finish revising 8 definition of my freelance project (due by end of the week)
Birthday cards out for Tori's Jitterbug friends birthdays
Make a hair appt (yeah I like the blonde but it's expensive to upkeep and I think it's making me ditsy)
Excercise - I gotta get back on it! Supposed to run a 5K mid-May
Mop my floor - it's freakin nasty
Need formula from Target
Need Easter dress for Tori
Visit Easter bunny - Saturday
Call OB about a receipt for reimbursement
Bid on a few more jobs on Elance so I have some extra work for next month.
Continue Cyberbegging for Katie's walk to raise money at school for a track (See earlier blog post)

I'm sure there is more, I just can't think of anything right now and I want to get started on a few things that are on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment