Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I should probably start documenting... (HCG Diet Protocol)

I have so many people asking me I'm beginning to feel like a broken record....

Let's start with the background...day 1.....waaaaay back when...

So when did I realize I was fat? After the birth of my 1 child in 1998, I was "fat and happy" (or so I thought).... Being a short person (5'1" and a medium build) I'd been a comfortable teenager in the 118-120 range. Always had junk in the trunk and thunder thighs...no matter what weight. Then came my 20's...had 2 children and blew up to the heavist I had been to this point (even heavier than when I was pregnant)



It only got worse.......


Update after the diet:

I successfully lost about 20lbs and kept it off but I fell off the healthy eating wagon and gained more. Is not hcg's fault. It was mine. But it is a strict and hard diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment